Dock Street Records Offers Free Local Music Compilation
Dock Street Record’s newest compilation of music features multiple Staten Island artists who recorded at Dock Street Studios in Stapleton.
‘Dock Street’ is a name that’s been synonymous with Staten Island music for decades. For a lot of island residents, it conjures images of that first rock show they attended in high school. These days, Dock Street is giving some talented SI artists their first shot to record their music. Dock Street Records was established to show the world some of the best music that SI has to offer.
- D Collins — I Just Might and Made Men
- Danny Rosario — Ready to Go
- i’bn easy — Make it Pop and Bulldozer
- Young Lucid — She Love It
- Buxx Kartel — Call My Zoe
- Daddy Dobia — Koboko
- J Stoner — Stoner Chick
Dock Street Compilation was released about two months ago and has received more than 7,374 listens on the popular music-streaming platform, sound cloud. A free download on SoundCloud is available here and you can order a free CD from CD Baby here.
Located at Edgewater Hall in Stapleton, Dock Street Records is a professional recording studio that offers artists a range of full services, including digital recording, mixing, mastering, record production, beat making, songwriting, composition arrangement and soundtrack production.
- Dock Street Records Offers Free Local Music Compilation - November 21, 2017
- Free Uber Rides for Staten Islanders on Thanksgiving Eve - November 20, 2017
- 5 Staten Island Businesses To Buy Gifts From This Holiday Season - November 10, 2017